Saturday, January 31, 2009

This is Where It's Frickin At!

Alright, so now I have a blog! (again). I just need things to post. Now after a crack-instant of thinking up a topic that is monumentally clever and profound, I decided to blog (god i hate this word) about something which has the potential to change the majority's perspective in life and ultimately bring about world peace; Gaming!

Yes, gaming. This is something that we, as a collective, can agree about (Agree about that it's a sensless waste of time? what?! bastard!). But what kind of gaming? you ask. Well, what else than hardcore, balls-to-the-wall computer gaming. After getting my new Silver Box and runnning Dawn of War 2 at a jaw-dropping 60 frame rates per second (meh! you say..but more on this later) I could firmly say that I am an authority on this subject.

Overall, it's good to be back and trying to re-establish my long AWOL online presona and struggling to rise above literary mediocrity. There will be copius amounts of fucking profanity on this blog so best beware.( Ha! that was so clever, posting that warning at the end of the blog. Beat that, dickwad!).

No comments:

Post a Comment